Acceptance of any contribution, gift or grant is at the discretion of the E T C A. The E T C A will not accept any gift unless it can be used or expended consistently with the purpose and mission of the E T C A.
No irrevocable gift, whether outright or life-income in character, will be accepted if under any reasonable set of circumstances the gift would jeopardize the donor’s financial security.
- Ads will be visible in the respective sections for one year from the date of the purchase.
- ETCA reserves the right to increase or decrease the donation amount, however it will not affect the current ads that are already paid for the current billing cycle.
- For every refresh of the page, ads will be refreshed and the new ad will be updated in random order.
- It is the responsibility of the vendor to provide all the content (text, images..etc) that are required for posting the ad. ETCA does not provide design services.
- Files/content to be provided by the vendor:
- Minimum 1 image of .jpeg or .png ( 500 px by 500 px)
- Text content: Name of the business, address, phone, contact person, website url...etc.
- Home Page Ad:
- Ads will be displayed on the home page of our website at http://www.etcacanada.ca.
- Ads will be displayed on the home page of our website at http://www.etcacanada.ca/classifieds/
- Other pages Ad:
- Ads will be displayed on recent post page, every single post page, online signup forms pages, resources, Tamil class pages...etc.
- Classifieds Section ad:
- Ads will be displayed also in the classifieds section of our website at http://www.etcacanada.ca/classifieds/